Miranda Kerr Is Wonderbra’s New Girl



MIRANDA KERR is the new face of Wonderbra. The model ended her contract with Victoria's Secret last year, citing her three-year-old son Flynn as the reason for her departure.
"I have felt this coming since my son was born and, after I became a mother, I realised I needed to prioritise my time," she told the Sydney Morning Herald in April 2013. "I'm just not in a position to commit to a full contract at this time. It's three months at bare minimum."
Kerr has signed up for an eclectic array of projects over recent months - from designing a fine china collection to recording an Elvis cover with Australian-based singer Bobby Fox. She currently features in Reebok's new commercial.
Previous faces of Wonderbra include Eva Herzigova, who starred in its famous Hello Boys campaign - named the most iconic advert of all time in 2011. The billboard, which was produced in 1994, was so distracting to male motorists it reportedly caused car crashes.

 

Comments

Popular Posts